119. Orgonite and Electrosensitivity (2)
One of my earlier posts contained some customer’s feedback about how orgonite has helped people with electrosensitivity (sometimes also called Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity). Electrosensitivity is a growing problem. I once read a story about a woman who lived in the upper floor of an apartment building. One day a cellphone repeater was installed on the roof just above her apartment. The next couple of day she started to develop all kind of physical problems, such as tiredness and headaches. Her health declined and within a couple of weeks she became sensitive to virtually all electronic equipment. She finally figured out that her problems were due to the installation of the cellphone repeater which was sending out pulsed microwaves 24 hours a day. She moved and her health improved, but not her electrosensitivity. I am reading more and more about people who are becoming sensitive to the computer. They can’t use the computer without getting physical aches and pain.
Electrosensitivity is not only due to the microwaves of cellphone towers or repeaters. Everybody’s cellphone is a microwave transmitter. You are carrying it right on your body and holding it right next to your brain. We are constantly bathing in a sea of microwaves. Do you have a wireless modem? Then you are bathing your entire house in microwaves. Get a wired modem.
On top of all that 5G is being rolled out, which is more intense and will cover every little space humans live in. They are putting it right in front of your house on the telephone poles whether you want it or not. 5G are ultra-high microwave frequencies from 30 to 300 GHz, which are actually millimeter waves.
The other day an old acquaintance came by, an older woman who had developed health problems and who also have become sensitive to the computer. She could only use the computer for a few minutes. At the end of her visit I gave her an orgonite cone and a disk. I told her to put the pyramid next to her bed, and to keep the disk on her during the day. She had never heard of orgonite, so she was skeptical; nevertheless she was willing to try. We saw her the next day, and she said that she had finally had a good night sleep. Now, a couple of weeks later she called us up and said she was feeling so much better, and can do things she could not do before. She was sleeping well, and started writing again.
It always amazes me what a simple piece of orgonite can do. Although we might not be able to stop the onslaught of microwaves in our environment, we can make our bodies more resilient by the use of orgonite. If you are not familiar with orgonite go to information page of Orgonite: a Healing Art, which is also on my website where you can find the orgonite pieces I make.